I have been a fan of Peak Design since their first Kickstarter program and for the most part they have never disappointed me. The are a small innovative company run by some very super young folks and have concentrated their efforts on making photographic products that make the lives of photographers a lot easier.
They have now introduced for August delivery a smaller Slide camera strap that is going to be super for both Mirrorless and Small Dslr cameras. They have been very successful with thousands of happy users with their Larger slide for bigger cameras and now they are approaching small camera users as well.
Here is the story in their words-
Finally, a camera strap designed specifically for mirrorless cameras. SlideLITE™ contains all the revolutionary features of Slide™, but in a slimmed‐down 1.25 inch(3.2 cm) wide strap, ideal for carrying mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras. Anchor Link connectors let you wear SlideLITE as a sling, neck
or shoulder strap, and aluminum quick‐adjusters let you change strap length on the fly.
● Slimmed‐down webbing ideal for carrying compact/mirrorless cameras
● Converts to sling, neck or shoulder strap
● Camera stays positioned any way you like it without twisting
● Silicone grip on top of webbing allows you flip strap over for non‐slip stability
● Ultralight strap packs down to fit in your pocket or bag
● Attach, remove, and reconfigure with ease
● Includes ARCA‐type quick‐release plate for tripod compatibility
● Durable seatbelt‐style webbing with lifetime guarantee
This video describes the orignal release strap, but it tells the story of how easy the straps from Peak Design. It is an older video for a Kickstarter program. This new strap is not a kick starter program.