MAYBE AND MAYBE NOT What a great time of year. If you are into high technology electronics in phones and cameras and other wonderful inventions then the CES show is going to keep you reading for days and days and maybe even weeks and weeks.
This article is about the almost here Fuji X PRO 2 camera and the information sure as heck does not disappoint at all. Fuji has once again upped the Fuji User Ante by incorporating some really excellent technology which enhances the camera experience even above their already terrific products.
Even if you are not a Fuji user you will want to learn how far their technology has come in the mirrorless market place.
I have yet to have Fuji disappoint with any products they have introduced since the inception of the “X” system. Please click on the links below from Daily Camera News as well as Fujirumors.
Full specifications of the upcoming Fujifilm X-Pro2 flagship X-mount mirrorless camera has been leaked online. Fujifilm X-Pro2 flagship X-mount camera is set to be unveiled in a major event on January 15, 2016. The mirrorless camera will feature 24.3-megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor, built-in WiFi, 1/8000 shutter speed, 1/250 flash sync and dual SD card slots. The announcement expected together with the XF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 WR
NOW REMEMBER THESE ARE ALL PRELIMINARY PIECES OF INFORMATION BUT TRUTH BE TOLD ON JANUARY 14TH.
Source: Full Specifications of the Fujifilm X-Pro2 Camera Leaked – http://www.dailycameranews.com/tag/fujifilm-x-pro2/
Full Fujifilm X-Pro2 Specifications as of this posting and provided by
- 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III sensor
- Image processing engine X Processor Pro
- Faster AF, low noise, excellent color reproduction
- Advanced hybrid viewfinder with magnification automatic switching function
- The fastest shutter mechanical shutter is 1/8000 seconds (electronic shutter is 1/32000 seconds)
- Flash synch speed: 1/250 sec
- Intelligent hybrid phase difference AF with 273 points
- Lightweight magnesium alloy body. Dust and water proof
- 3″ LCD monitor with 1.62 million dots
- Dual SD cards slot (UHS-II compatible)
- ISO range: 200-12,800
- 16 film simulation modes (incl. new ACROS mode)
- New menu (customizable “my menu” function)
- Lossless compression 14bit RAW
- Wi-Fi remote shooting
- Exposure compensation +/- 5
- Interval shooting
- Video full HD 60fps
- 13 creative filters
- NP-126W battery capable of 350 shots
Additional information here: